Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter Sunday

Today brings a new awakening into my life.  I use to be a religious person, but now I would classify myself as spiritual.  No matter what the beliefs Easter has always been a time for starting something new - a rebirth.  This past week has been that.  I love my life.  This rebirth rejuvenates my soul.

The weather has been absolutely beautiful.  So, I went outside and cleaned off my patio.  Awwww the outdoor living space.  What I love most about my little place.  Happy Easter and here is hoping for a bright awakening :)



2 comments:

  1. I love the patio! The weather was absolutely perfect today. Thank you for spending Easter with me! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for spending Easter with ME! I love you, too! I had such a great break and I know much of that is because of the time I spent with you! Thank you honey!

    ReplyDelete